Until today I was really very satisfied with our Day Care. They seem organized, do great and innovative activities with the kids and they keep us informed. I even have a parent-teacher conference this week.....for my four month old. All this to say that they took it to a new level today. Ms. April called my office today to tell me that Tripp was doing great, had tummie time, was eating well and then she paused. She said "and one more thing. I was wondering if I could .... ah... braid his hair."
My responses, "Absolutely."
Now maybe all day care centers are this 'bout it, but as a new mommy, right now, I am impressed. Especially, since I can't braid. According to my co-worker, they braid both her daughters' hair.
In addition, I just washed Tripp's hair last night so the timing is PERFECT!
If this works out okay, pictures will be posted tonight.
I am so excited right now!!! And if you saw our Easter pictures, you should be too.
No comments:
Post a Comment